Public Art Committee
- To build a collection of public art in Lafayette by selecting sites and acquiring, installing, and maintaining art
- To have a positive impact on the quality of life in our community by fostering cooperation, advocacy, marketing, education, and stewardship of public art that will create public understanding of the social and economic value of art in the community
- To integrate various forms of public art into all areas of Lafayette to enhance the image of the city and reflect the cultural and ethnic diversity of the community
- The Public Art Committee works closely with Cultural Resources to plan and implement programs for the Community.
- 7:00 pm on 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Lafayette Library (upper level conference room)
775 W. Baseline Rd.
Lafayette, CO 80026
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Draft Minutes are also available
For more information about PAC programs:
Apply for Public Art Committee Openings
||Term Ending Date
|Heidi Mallon||LCAC Liaison||12/31/2018|
|Ben TeBockhorst||Committee Member||07/31/2018|
|Mark Moffett||Committee Member||02/28/2018|
|Matt Jeffrey||Committee Member||02/28/2018|
Cultural Resources Coordinator
|Merrily Mazza||City Council Liaison||