We are committed to offering access to information for ALL in our community! Here are a few of the ways we reach out to our Spanish-speaking community (and folks that would like to speak it better), both inside and outside the library.
At the library we offer:
* Charlas y Chats, an English/Spanish exchange hour every Wednesday at 6:30.
* A Free Legal Clinic on Friday, May 12, with a Spanish translator available upon advanced request. Call 303-665-5200 or register.
* For kids of all ages, we offer Cuentos y cantos con Santiago, en español, Sunday June 11 and July 30, at 3. Enjoy bilingual music and stories!
* Books, databases, and web services in Spanish. Ask a librarian for assistance!
* Bilingual Library tours of the library are available upon request - make a date and check us out!