The Winter edition of the Lafayette Connection Newsletter is available online in a digital format or as a downloadable pdf. Residential water customers will receive a copy of the newsletter in the November water bill. The Lafayette Connection Newsletter encourages residents to “Be a Part of It” – engaged and informed about COMMUNITY LIFE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLES, and SUSTAINABLE LIVING in Lafayette.
The Connection is published three times a year. Additional printed copies may be picked up at City Hall, the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center, the Lafayette Public Library, The Collective, and the Lafayette Senior Center. A printed Spanish version is available at the Lafayette Library and online.
Winter 2017 Issue highlights
- The new Activate Lafayette mobile app is here - join the download contest in November!
- Fill your stockings with a 4-pack of tickets to the Great Outdoors Waterpark
- Did you know Lafayette is considered an environmental sustainability leader both nationally and state-wide?
- Find out how to share your input on the South Boulder Road / 120th Street Multimodal Improvement Project
- Shop Small Saturday is November 25 - take advantage of some great offers from participating businesses
Read the Lafayette Connection in ENGLISH
Lea una version en ESPANOL
Sign up to receive a copy of the Lafayette Connection in your email at www.cityoflafayette.com/NotifyMe