The Summer edition of the Lafayette Connection Newsletter is available online in a digital format or as a downloadable pdf. Residential water customers will receive a copy of the newsletter in their June/July water bill. The Lafayette Connection Newsletter encourages residents to “Be a Part of It” – engaged and informed about COMMUNITY LIFE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLES, and SUSTAINABLE LIVING in Lafayette.
The Connection is published three times a year. Additional printed copies may be picked up at City Hall, the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center, the Lafayette Public Library, The Collective, and the Lafayette Senior Center. A printed Spanish version is available at the Lafayette Library and online.
Summer 2017 Issue highlights
- Get Your Play On! July is Parks and Recreation Month
- Lafayette Selected for SolSmart Solar Advisor Program
- Important Dates for the City Council Election in November
- Support These New Lafayette Businesses
- Love Your Lafayette - letter from Mayor Berg
Read the Lafayette Connection in ENGLISH
Lea una version en ESPANOL