HomePrint PageTranslate
Click to Home

Photo Gallery

Select the Photo Album to view photos or slideshow. Select a picture to view full size or to give it a "Thumbs Up" to vote for a spot in the "People's Choice" spotlight.
Send An Email

Historic Lafayette

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up Lewis House

Lewis House Then

The Lewis House located at 108 E. Simpson St. was originally constructed at the Gladstone Coal Mine, north of Lafayette. During the coal strike of 1910 the house was moved by the original ower, Oscar Padfield, to its current location on East Simpson St.

View Full Size