October 9, 2017
297 US Hwy 287 #100
Lafayette, CO 80026
Lafayette Business Leaders Green Business Happy Hour
Monday, October 9, 2017
Lafayette Business Leaders are Invited to a Green Business Happy Hour on October 9th
The Lafayette Energy Sustainability Advisory Committee (LESAC) is hosting an opportunity for Lafayette business leaders to connect with each other, hear an update on city sustainability initiatives, and register for the 2017 Green Business recognition program.
What: Green Business Happy Hour
Where: Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co., 297 U.S. Hwy 287 #100
When: Monday, October 9th from 5-7 pm
- New! Come learn about the bonus incentive for EV charging stations, up to $8,260 in total!
- Hear an update from Councilwoman Behanna on the city's sustainability initiatives and policies
- Learn what's new for the 2017 Green Business program and get registered
- Hear about other rebates and incentives available to businesses
- Network with sustainability-minded Lafayette business leaders
5:00 - 5:30 - Networking and on-site 2017 program registration
5:30 - 6:30 - Door prize drawing and Program
6:30 - 7:00 - Networking and on-site 2017 program registration
Beer will be available for purchase from Liquid Mechanics and the Burger Chief food truck will be on hand. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks will be provided. Be sure to arrive before 5:30 to be eligible for door prizes.
Thank you to Liquid Mechanics for providing a venue and to the 2016 Green Businesses who have donated door prizes.
Registration requested: http://bit.ly/greenbizevents