HomePrint PageTranslate
Click to Home

Photo Gallery

Select the Photo Album to view photos or slideshow. Select a picture to view full size or to give it a "Thumbs Up" to vote for a spot in the "People's Choice" spotlight.
Send An Email

Historic Lafayette

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up Henderson House Today

Henderson House Now

David and Myrtle Henderson owned the house from 1917 to 1972. Mr. Henderson was a coal miner and foreman of the Superior Mine, and also served on the Lafayette Town Board of Trustees and as mayor pro-tem and Town Clerk.

View Full Size