HomePrint PageTranslate
Click to Home

Photo Gallery

Select the Photo Album to view photos or slideshow. Select a picture to view full size or to give it a "Thumbs Up" to vote for a spot in the "People's Choice" spotlight.
Send An Email

Historic Lafayette

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up Kulgren House

Kulgren House Then

The Kulgren House located on 209 E. Cleveland St. was constructed in 1890. Andrew Kulgren owned a harness shop at 400 E. Simpson Street, where he made and repaired harnesses and shoes. Mr. Kulgren also served on the Town Council for three years.

View Full Size