HomePrint PageTranslate
Click to Home

Go To Search
Liquor Licenses
Liquor Licenses

All retail outlets, restaurants, hotels, taverns, and clubs must be licensed under the Colorado State Liquor Code. The Lafayette City Council acts as the local licensing authority and the city clerk processes all requests.

Special Event Permits
A special event permit requires the applicant to be a nonprofit organization registered with the Colorado Secretary of State for purposes of social, fraternal, patriotic, political, or athletic activities; a regularly chartered branch, lodge, or chapter of a national organization or society; a regularly established religious or philanthropic institution; or a political candidate or committee.

Related Resources

RSSEmail Page