Stream or Download eMagazines for Free!
As a member of the Lafayette Public Library, you can stream or download full color digital versions of over 100 popular magazines to enjoy on your computer or mobile device - for free!
Create an Account
- From a browser, go to the FLC RBDIgital Portal (not the main RB Digital page).
- Create a new account, enter your Lafayette Library card number, then fill out all fields and select the Lafayette Library.
Mobile users: Download the RBDigital App
*must make your account first on a browser using the FLC RBDigital Portal.
Computer users: once you create your account, you are ready to stream!
(Magazines can only be streamed, not downloaded, when using a computer.)
Browse from the Library Catalog
You can also easily check out eMagazines right from the Library catalog (From our main catalog page, Digital Magazines is a choice on the collections scrollbar at the top).
Features of RBDigital eMagazines
- Current issues - released at the same time as new print editions
- No limits - check out all you want and keep them as long as you wish
- Backlist - Grow your collection and build a digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing - Browse your library’s collection by newest issue, keyword search, genre and language to find your favorites and to discover new reading interests
- Helpful notifications - Sign up for email reminders about new issues of your favorite magazines.
- Multiple devices - Checkout and download or stream across devices
- Multiple user profiles for same account
What is the difference between RBDigital and Zinio?
Zinio for Libraries merged with RBDigital. If you already have the Zinio for Libraries app, you will need to download the RBDigital app from your device app store (see links under this page’s Get Started tab). To access your existing account settings, you will use the same username and password on the new app (but you should add your Lafayette card information).
Zinio also sells directly to individuals. To avoid paying for magazines, select from the library’s collection at http://www.rbdigital.com/boulderco. Magazines offered at www.zinio.com or through the "shop" option in the Zinio app are for sale to individuals.
Can I also access eBooks and Audiobooks?
No. The Lafayette Library and the Flatirons Library Consortium only offer digital magazines. You may borrow eBooks and audiobooks using the Overdrive or Libby apps. Learn more.