Registering for programs with Lafayette Recreation is easy! We offer online and in person registration. Step-by-step instructions for both registration types are below. Please note that although you can register using a mobile phone or device by clicking any of the links on our website and logging in, in order to reserve a park shelter, or to reset your password, you must be on a desktop device.
1. Go to www.cityoflafayette.com/registration
2. Either log in with your username and password in the "Member Login" box, or if you have never logged in with us, click the "Need an Account" link, or click here to make an account. Forgot your username or password? Click the forgot password link to reset it, or click here.
3. Once logged in, you can search for programs and activities under the "search and register" tab. Other things you might do through this portal include rent a park shelter or access your account information.
4. There are many ways to find the program that is right for you! You can search by the activity code listed in our Seasonal Brochure, or you can use a keyword (like camp, or soccer) to find related activities. You can also search for classes, activities or facility rentals starting on a specific date.
5. After you have found the class or activity in which you would like to enroll, click the plus (+) icon on the left hand side to add the program to your cart. A green bar will pop up at the bottom of the screen with a gray "Add to Cart" button. If you are planning on registering for more than one activity today, keep shopping and the green bar will follow you, saving your choices as you add activities to your basket. When you are all done, click the "Enroll Now" button.
6. Select the member(s) of your family enrolling for each activity/program and then select how you heard about this class. Any questions specific to this activity will be available for response at this point. You will also need to read and agree to our participation release.
7. Once the item has been added to your shopping cart, you can "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to checkout" and complete payment for your selection(s).
8. You are now enrolled and should receive an automatic email receipt of your activity and payment. Any special documents specific to the activity will be attached to the receipt.
9. If you see any errors in your activity confirmation, please contact our front desk at 303-665-0469.
Registering in Person:
1. Come to the Recreation Center located at 111 West Baseline Road in Lafayette, CO, during our open hours to register with one of our front desk staff!