Block Parties

Having a block party, neighborhood cookout, community movie night, or similar function?

Any event requiring the closure of a street or streets requires a street closure permit. Applications for street closures must be submitted to and approved by the Public Works Department at least 72 hours prior to any proposed event. 

Please review, sign and submit your application in person, by mail, by fax, or email. If you have any questions, please contact the Public Works Department at 303-661-1277.