What Type of Fitness Class is Right for Me?
Lafayette Recreation offers a variety of fitness programs for all ages and abilities. From our drop-in fitness classes to our session based courses or small group fitness training, we are here to help you reach your fitness goals!
Here are some highlights of the different type of fitness resources we offer. Try one or try them all! Click the titles to learn more.
- Lots of classes to choose from - almost 100 a month!
- Flexible with your schedule, just drop by when you can. If you miss a class, just hop right back into the next one.
- Low cost - with an annual pass, punch pass or paying the daily admission fee class fees are affordable.
- Great for when you are committed to your fitness goals and can make the same class at the same time consistently.
- Progress-based training builds on what you learned in the previous class.
- Get results! These classes are designed by fitness professionals to help you reach fitness goals and learn skills to help you get and stay in shape.
- Dedicated, one-on-one fitness support.
- Get personalized training to accommodate for your needs and goals, designed just for you by a certified professional.
- Accountability helps you build habits that are healthy and will keep you coming into the gym all year-round.
- Cardio without the impact! Get your heart rate up while giving your joints a break.
- Resistance = results! The natural resistance of water helps increase strength training without bulky weights.
- Enjoy the sunshine - take an outdoor aqua fitness class at The Great Outdoors Waterpark, Waneka Lake or stay fit when the weather is stormy at the Bob Burger Recreation Center.
- A healthy way to relive stress and keep moving.
- Challenge your body and your mind in these classes that ask you to build focus and clarity while maintaining movement.
- Take it down a notch; allow your body to recover from high impact workouts and find your zen.