Passes & Memberships
Hours of Operation
|Building Hours||Pool Hours||Pool Schedule|
|Monday - Thursday||5 AM - 9 PM||5AM - 8:30 PM||Click for open swim times|
|Friday||5 AM - 7 PM||5 AM - 6:30 PM||
|Saturday||7 AM - 6 PM||7 AM - 5:30 PM||
|Sunday||8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 4:30 PM||
Holiday 2020 Date Hours New Years Day January 1st, 2020 Closed Easter April 12th, 2020 Closed Memorial Day May 25th, 2020 Closed Independence Day July 4th, 2020 Closed Maintenance Week August 1st-9th, 2020 Closed Labor Day September 7th, 2020 Closed
Thanksgiving Day November 26th, 2020 Closed Day After Thanksgiving November 27th, 2020 8 AM - 7 PM Christmas Eve December 24th, 2020 8 AM - 2 PM Christmas Day December 25th, 2020 Closed New Year's Eve December 31st, 2020 8 AM - 2 PM
Fees and Membership
|Age||Daily Fee||20 Visit Pass|
|Infant||1 & Under||FREE||FREE|
Annual Pass Paid in Full
|Age||Paid in Full|
Household Passes are available for members residing at the same address. The most expensive pass is paid in full and the other passes are 50% off.
Monthly Payment Options
- All Passes: Household Passes are available for members residing at the same address. The most expensive pass is paid in full and the other passes are 50% off.
- All Passes: Pass cancellations must be requested in writing no later than the 15th day of the month before the desired cancellation month
- Annual Passes: Cancellation Fee: $25 administrative fee, refund will be pro-rated.
- Annual Passes: Teen passes are available paid in full only.
- Monthly Passes: Monthly passes may be purchased by an automatic monthly credit card charge or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Monthly Passes: There is never a need to renew your monthly pass, your pass will automatically renew until you contact us to cancel.
- Monthly Passes: The first two months are paid for at the time of purchase, as well as a $25 administrative fee. The first month will be pro-rated.