Passes & Memberships
Hours of Operation
|Building Hours||Pool Hours||Pool Schedule|
|Monday - Thursday||5 AM - 9 PM||5AM - 8:30 PM||Click for open swim times|
|Friday||5 AM - 7 PM||5 AM - 6:30 PM||
|Saturday||7 AM - 6 PM||7 AM - 5:30 PM||
|Sunday||8 AM - 5 PM||8 AM - 4:30 PM||
Holiday 2019 Date Hours New Years Day January 1, 2019 Closed Easter April 21st, 2019 Closed Memorial Day May 27th, 2019 Closed Independence Day July 4th, 2019 Closed Maintenance Week August 3-11th, 2019 Closed Labor Day September 2nd, 2019 Closed
Thanksgiving Day November 28th, 2019 Closed Day After Thanksgiving November 29th, 2019 8 AM - 7 PM Christmas Eve December 24th, 2019 8 AM - 2 PM Christmas Day December 25th, 2019 Closed New Year's Eve December 31st, 2019 8 AM - 2 PM
Fees and Membership
|Age||Daily Fee||20 Visit Pass|
|Infant||1 & Under||FREE||FREE|
Annual Pass Paid in Full
|Age||Paid in Full|
Household Passes are available for members residing at the same address. The most expensive pass is paid in full and the other passes are 50% off.
Monthly Payment Options
- All Passes: Household Passes are available for members residing at the same address. The most expensive pass is paid in full and the other passes are 50% off.
- All Passes: Pass cancellations must be requested in writing no later than the 15th day of the month before the desired cancellation month
- Annual Passes: Cancellation Fee: $25 administrative fee, refund will be pro-rated.
- Annual Passes: Teen passes are available paid in full only.
- Monthly Passes: Monthly passes may be purchased by an automatic monthly credit card charge or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Monthly Passes: There is never a need to renew your monthly pass, your pass will automatically renew until you contact us to cancel.
- Monthly Passes: The first two months are paid for at the time of purchase, as well as a $25 administrative fee. The first month will be pro-rated.