The City of Lafayette is working with the Boulder County Transportation Department and the Colorado Department of Transportation on the South Boulder Road / 120th Street Multimodal Improvement project.
View project information and maps.
The City of Lafayette Public Works Department is dedicated to providing quality water, storm water, and water reclamation services; and maintaining city streets and infrastructure, all with superior customer service. It is our mission to respond to citizens' needs in a timely manner, and to instill trust and confidence in our abilities.
- How do I dispose of my yard waste and branches?
- What day is my trash and recycling picked up?
- How do I set up or change my trash and recycling service?
- How do I dispose of my hazardous waste?
- What items does the Hazardous Materials Management Facility accept or not accept?
- Where can I take electronics?
- How do I dispose of old tires?