The City of Lafayette has contracted with Utility Metering Solutions (UMS) for the installation of an advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system. Advanced metering technology enables the wireless transmission of water meter readings directly to the City of Lafayette from regional collectors located on existing water tanks and towers. This innovative system will collect multiple reads per day, allowing for better leak detection, increased billing accuracy, and improved customer service.
View project information and FAQs.
The City of Lafayette is working with the Boulder County Transportation Department and the Colorado Department of Transportation on the South Boulder Road / 120th Street Multimodal Improvement project.
View project information and maps.
The City of Lafayette Public Works Department is dedicated to providing quality water, storm water, and water reclamation services; and maintaining city streets and infrastructure, all with superior customer service. It is our mission to respond to citizens' needs in a timely manner, and to instill trust and confidence in our abilities.
- How do I dispose of my yard waste and branches?
- What day is my trash and recycling picked up?
- How do I set up or change my trash and recycling service?
- How do I dispose of my hazardous waste?
- What items does the Hazardous Materials Management Facility accept or not accept?
- Where can I take electronics?
- How do I dispose of old tires?