Thank you for your interest in LCAC and PAC Arts Mini-Grants. These grants only support arts related projects. Before filling out an application please take a few minutes to read our Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives. The more closely your grant fits our vision and mission, and meets grant goals and objectives, the more likely your project will be funded.
Arts in Education - 2020-2021: Application deadline extended to August 25, 2020
The Lafayette Cultural Arts Commission thanks you for your interest in Arts in Education Grants. Teachers of Lafayette schools may apply for a grant to support arts-related projects with local students. Grant applications due August 25, 2020 Apply now.
- Arts in Education Timeline 2020-2021
- New timeline due to the COVID-19 Health Crisis
- Deadline for application August 25, 2020
- Notification of grant recipients
- Projects to be completed October 1, 2020 through May 1, 2021
- Arts in Education Application
- Cultural Resources Logo (size as needed)
- Final Report Form Final Reports for 2019-2020 grants are due 30 days after completion of the project or May 21, 2020, which ever is sooner.
Arts in Community - Application deadline has passed.
- Arts in Community Timeline 2019
- If the COVID-19 Health Crisis has delayed or canceled your project or event, please be in touch with your LCAC Liaison
- Cronograma 2019 de las submenciones de artes in la comunidad para 2020
- Grant Overview
- Resumen y pautas de la Subvención de Artes en la Comunidadpara 2020
- LCAC Goals and objectives
- Final Report Form
Public Art Grant 2020 - Application deadline has passed.
LCAC works to develop Lafayette as a creative district with a unique cultural arts identity founded on the city's rich history and progressing into the contemporary cultural climate.
To promote, nurture and celebrate the visual, performing and language arts in Lafayette by connecting artists, building partnerships, and enhancing and supporting diversity.
We do this by:
Providing Resources; Building Capacity; Creating Infrastructure; and Promoting Programming
Goal 1: To support and develop new community capacity for high quality arts and cultural programming.
Goal 2: To increase public infrastructure that enhances the cultural arts identity for Lafayette.
Goal 3: Promote arts and cultural programming to benefit Lafayette citizens and to attract external audience participation to drive visitors and improve livability within the City.
Objective 1: Grow the funding available from the Lafayette Cultural Arts Commission (LCAC) to support local cultural arts efforts.
Objective 2: Build the capacity of local arts, education and cultural organizations to provide quality activities, events, and programming in Lafayette.
Objective 3: Improve infrastructure and enhance cultural arts identity by utilizing both permanent and temporary public art installations.