Thank you for your interest in LCAC Arts Mini-Grants. Before filling out the application please take a few minutes to read our Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives. The more closely your grant fits our vision and mission, the more likely your project will be funded.
Arts in the Community The Arts in Community Grant Process is now open. Applications are available in English and Spanish for individuals and organizations to apply for support for arts projects. This call is closed; grant recipients have been selected. Projects must be completed by December 20, 2017. If you have trouble with any of the PDF forms you may request a word document from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts in Community Grant Overview
- Arts in Community Grant Overview en Espanol
- Arts in Community Individual Application
- Arts in Community Individual Application en Espanol
- Arts in Community Organization Application
- Arts in Community Organization Application en Espanol
- Arts in Community Grant Timeline
- Arts in Community Grant Timeline en Espanol
- Arts in Community Final Report
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Arts in Community Grants
Arts in Education
The Arts in Education 2016-2017 Grant application process is now closed. The deadline for application was May 10, 2016. Winners will be notified by May 28, 2016.
- Word document of the application
- Final Report
- Cultural Resources Logo (size as needed)
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2015-2016 Arts in Education Grants
Vision Statement:LCAC works to develop Lafayette as a creative district with a unique cultural arts identity founded on the city’s rich history and progressing into the contemporary cultural climate.
Mission:To promote, nurture and celebrate the visual, performing and language arts in Lafayette by connecting artists, building partnerships, and enhancing and supporting diversity.
We do this by: Providing Resources; Building Capacity; Creating Infrastructure; and Promoting Programming
Goal 1: To support and develop new community capacity for high quality arts and cultural programming.
Goal 2: To increase public infrastructure that enhances the cultural arts identity for Lafayette.
Goal 3: Promote arts and cultural programming to benefit Lafayette citizens and to attract external audience participation to drive visitors and improve livability within the City.
Objective 1: Grow the funding available from the Lafayette Cultural Arts Commission (LCAC) to support local cultural arts efforts.
Objective 2: Build the capacity of local arts, education and cultural organizations to provide quality activities, events, and programming in Lafayette.
Objective 3: Improve infrastructure and enhance cultural arts identity by utilizing both permanent and temporary public art installations.