September 8, 2018
311 S. Public Rd.
Lafayette, CO 80002
No entrance fee! See below for pricing - pre-purchase discounted pours.
Lafayette Brew Fest
Lafayette Brew Fest
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Explore craft/micro beers one pour at a time! Wine for sale, restaurants, food booths and music!
26 Breweries/Cideries all within 75 miles of Lafayette will be featured. They bring great beer and your cider for you to taste.
September 8, 2018 - 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Festival Plaza (Old Town Lafayette)
on Public Rd., Cannon St. to Emma St.
**No Entrance Fee**
Explore craft/micro beers one pour at a time! WINE FOR SALE! Restaurant, Food Booths and Music!
Event day pour prices:
$2.00 for each 4 oz pour
$6.00 or 3 pour tickets for 8 oz glass of wine
Discounted pre-pour sales will start June 1, 2018
Twenty-one - 4oz pours - $36.00 - Save $6.00
Fourteen - 4 oz pours - $24.00 - Save $4.00
Seven - 4 oz pours - $12.00 - Save $2.00
Those who are drinking must purchase tasting tokens and will receive a souvenir cup.
For more information call 303-666-9555
We will feature 26 Breweries/Cideries all within 75 miles of Lafayette. They bring great beer and your cider for you to taste.
Avery Brewing Co., Beyond the Mountain Brewing Co., Boulder Beer Co., Call to Arms Brewing Co., Crystal Springs Brewing, Elevation Beer Co., Endo Brewing Co., Fate Brewing Co., Front Range Brewing Co., Left Hand Brewing Co., Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co., Loveland Aleworks, Mother Tucker Brewery, Odd13 Brewing, Oskar Blues Brewery/Cigar City Brewing, Ratio Beerworks, Renegade Brewing Co., Stem Ciders, The Old Mine Cidery and Brew Pub, The Post Brewing Co., Twisted Pine Brewing, Uturn BBQ, West Flanders Brewing Co.
Local Food includes - Suburban Wiener, Butcher and the Blonde, Big Dawg Barbecue
Enjoy the music by - Blind Alley Troubadours
21 & Over to drink (Must show ID at the door) There are no age limits for entrance, but there are limited things for those under 21 to do at this event. We ask that you use your discretion in bringing kids.
No animals allowed except for service animals - Be kind to your pets and leave them at home when you visit the Lafayette Brew Fest. Only service dogs allowed in the barricaded area. Learn more at www.cityoflafayette.com/NoPetsPlease
Presenting Sponsor: Morrell Printing Solutions
2018 Brew Fest FAQ's
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? - You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors. Children are allowed but must be with an adult at all times!
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? - You can park on the street and in the lots where allowed, walk or ride your bike!
- What can/can't I bring to the event? - You & all your friends! Make sure to bring your ID! Food & retail vendors are there so cash or credit cards for most vendors for food & cool goods. Only service dogs allowed. No food or external alcohol will be allowed in the event. Bags will be checked.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? - Email email@example.com
- Are my Pour Tokens transferrable? - Yes, to an individual who is 21 years old or older and has a wrist band on.
- Can I get in if I'm a Designated Driver? - Yes of course! The event is free to walk through so no need to buy a ticket if you're just coming in with friends. We will have complimentary water available and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for sale by the food vendors.
- Where can I purchase pour tokens? - You can purchase pour tokens on line starting August 1st at www.lafayettecolorado.com and they are at a discounted rate or at the door. $2 per 4oz pour.
- Do I have to bring my printed pour receipt to the event? - Yes, in order to pick up your pre purchased pour tokens you will need your purchase receipt.
- What is the refund policy? - No refunds will be offered. This is a rain/snow/shine event. Tokens cannot be returned.
- Will I be able to come and go from the event? - Yes, you may leave and come back to the event as you like.
- The name on the purchase pour tickets doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? - Yes. One person can buy multiple tokens for a group and just provide the one name. Everyone must have their valid ID and get a wrist band to get into the event and to enjoy the beer and wine.