August 17, 2019
Festival Plaza and along Public Road
311 S. Public Rd.
Lafayette, CO 80002
20th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
Saturday, August 17, 2019
The 20th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous, all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers, along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities in two locations.
Parking is in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please be aware not to block driveways or park in an area designated no parking.
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's, Red Fox Run Orchards and Tate Orchards in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd.
- 500 fresh peach pies, 100 9x12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of Lafayette Florist.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting and balloon sculpting all day
- Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am-3:30pm.
Service dogs are allowed, but please leave pets at home - more info www.cityoflafayette.com/nopetsplease