Starting July 1, use our new reservation system to book a free study room or request a paid event space.
To book a free space, or hold a paid space for an event (subject to approval), use the orange Reserve a Room button from our homepage, or go to: https://cityoflafayette.com/libraryspaces and select Study Rooms or Event Spaces.
Here are some of the features we like:
- Easy to use grid showing availability - scroll left or right for additional times of day
- Easy to toggle categories allow you to see availability of all paid spaces, all free spaces, or both in one view.
- Improved email confirmation process and ability to cancel and re-book from the email link
- ...And a bunch of helpful staff features under the hood to help us keep it all organized.
- Reduce scroll time by using handy Go to Date or Next Available buttons
- Click on Info or room name for rates, room details, and photos
- On a small screen, or using a screen reader, or just don't like the grid approach? Click on the screenreader link at bottom of the booking page for a simpler interface.
- Print out a pdf guide to booking rooms