The City of Lafayette finances a community fundraiser to help local nonprofit organizations provide essential services.
Apply for funding today; either for an Essential Community Resource (E.C.R.) or for a Special Program Grant.
Items that the programs help provide include:
- Food, shelter, and other emergency family assistance programs
- Medical care for low-income families and the uninsured
- Support and services for at-risk children
- Transportation, support, independence, and dignity for the elderly, developmentally disabled, and physically challenged
- Tutoring, mentoring, and leadership programs for young people
Applications are due by Tuesday, July 31, 2019. Apply Online