The office of the Air Quality Control Commission (AQCC) is hosting a Public Participation Workshop on how to most effectively participate in AQCC rulemaking proceedings, especially those regarding oil and gas activities. This workshop will be particularly helpful to stakeholders that haven't frequently participated in AQCC proceedings in the past.
September 4, 2019
6:00 - 8:00pm
Broomfield Library Auditorium
3 Community Park Road
Broomfield, CO 80020
- What is the Air Quality Control Commission?
- How is the AQCC different from the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission?
- How can the AQCC regulate the oil and gas industry?
- What is the expected scope of December oil and gas rulemaking?
- SB19-181: How does it affect the AQCC?
- What does it mean to be a party to the rulemaking?
DOWNLOAD a flyer for this event.
Learn more about the AQCC at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/aqcc
The City's Oil and Gas Information and Resources webpage provides a number of resources for residents looking to gather information including;
- A timeline of actions being taken by Lafayette City Council to address potential Oil and gas issues in Lafayette
- Oil and gas FAQs
- Lafayette well maps
- Public participation at the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC)
- Also included on this page is a link to the Boulder County Oil and Gas Development webpage.