Public Works

Posted on: August 30, 2019

Traffic signals on Highways 287 and 7

CDOT logo

The City has received numerous calls recently about traffic signal malfunctions on State Highway 287 and State Highway 7. These roadways and traffic signals are owned and maintained by the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT).

Public Works has been in contact with CDOT to inform them of these issues, but it is also helpful for residents to report specific information (direction traveling, time of day, signal behavior, etc.) directly to CDOT. If you experience issues on state highways (287, 7 or 42), please contact CDOT directly at 303-757-9011 or online at .

Contact CDOT...
Facebook Twitter Email