Haga clic en el botón de Google en la parte inferior de la página para estar al día con las noticias y con los recursos de la Biblioteca que puedan usar mientras estamos cerrados.
- Building: Closed (no in-person events)
- Curbside Pickup: By appointment Monday - Saturday. Learn more about Curbside Hold Pickup (by appointment).
- Book drops: Open 24 hours (except during holidays)
How to Reach Us
- Contact us online or leave a message at 303-661-5200. Staff will monitor phone message and emails and reply as time permits.
- Meeting room refunds: all room bookings have been canceled for March 13 - July 31; To obtain a refund for any rooms already paid for, please fill out this form: https://cityoflafayette.com/libraryspacerefund
Stay Updated: News, Virtual Events & More
Borrowing Details for New and Current Users
- New Cards: call us at 303-665-5200, or you may get an temporary online card which allows you to reserve and borrow physical items, use Overdrive/Libby for ebooks and audiobooks, and gain access many of our online magazine and database subscriptions. (If you do not want physical items and only want to download, you may instead use their instant card just for ebooks and audiobooks).
- Curbside Hold Pickup (by Appointment): Lafayette cardholders may request up to 25 items from Lafayette and other FLC libraries using their current or new Lafayette Library account. When the items are ready, you will be notified and given a link to make an appointment for a 1-hour pickup window. Visit Curbside Hold Pickup for details.
- Items from other FLC Libraries or Prospector/New items: Holds and requests on physical items from other FLC libraries have resumed, but Prospector requests remain suspended indefinitely. Overdrive items can be put on hold. We are not able to purchase new materials at this time.
- Due Dates: Most due dates are being extended automatically; however, overdue items do not incur any fines.
- Returning Your Items: The outdoor book drops are now open (but do close over holidays).
- Renew Cards: recently expired or expiring cards have been renewed. Questions? Contact us online or call 303-661-5200 and leave a message. Staff will monitor phone message and emails and reply as time permits.
- FAQs: Library closure and resources | Curbside Hold Pickup
Main portal: https://cityoflafayette.com/libraryonline
No Card? No Problem!
Ebooks, Audiobooks, and Virtual Storybooks
Borrow eBooks & audiobooks (use free Ovedrive or Libby app, or use a computer)
Don’t have a library card? Get a temporary card number (which also allows you to place physical items on hold), or use the instant card option in our downloadable library for downloads and streaming only. How to Get Started
Watch virtual storybooks or do math tutorials (available through August 30; no Library card needed)
Borrow eMagazines (Use RBDigital on a device or a computer)
Have your Library card number (or new temporary card number) handy. Make your free RBDigital account using our link: https://cityoflafayette.com/RBDigital.
Newspapers, Databases & Research
If prompted, enter your name, and Lafayette Library card number or temporary card number.
We look forward to reopening the building as soon as we’re able to safely do so; thank you for your patience.
- Melissa Hisel, Library Director