Haga clic en el botón de Google en la parte inferior de la página para estar al día con las noticias y con los recursos de la Biblioteca que puedan usar mientras estamos cerrados.
- Closed: appointments available for no-contact Curbside Pickup Service. View FAQs | Once notified your items are ready, use our Curbside Calendar.
- Phones are restored: use 303-661-1160 when you arrive for curbside, or use 303-665-5200 for questions, holds, and new pickup appointments.
- Book drops: Open 24 hours (except during holidays)
How to Reach Us
Stay Updated: News, Virtual Events & More
Borrowing Details for New and Current Users
- New Cards: call us at 303-665-5200 or contact us online: we will make you an account over the phone and mail your your new card! Alternatively, you may get an temporary online card and we can update you to a regular card when we reopen.
- Curbside Hold Pickup (by appointment): Lafayette cardholders may request up to 25 items from Lafayette and other FLC libraries using their Lafayette Library account. When you receive notification that your hold items are ready, make an appointment for a one-hour pickup appointment. Visit Curbside Hold Pickup for details.
- Items from other FLC libraries or Prospector: Holds and requests on physical items from other FLC libraries have resumed. Prospector (for out-of-area requests) may be available on some items. Overdrive digital items can be put on hold. We are not able to purchase new materials at this time.
- Due Dates: Most due dates are being extended automatically; however, overdue items do not incur any fines.
- Returning Your Items: The outdoor book drops are now open (but do close over holidays). Items may remain on your account for up to 10 days while the are quarantined and processed. Once they have been checked in, overdue fines are waived automatically.
- Renew Cards: If your card has expired, or you are unable to log in, contact us online, or call 303-661-5200.
Main portal: cityoflafayette.com/LibraryOnline
- No card? No problem! To use eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and many online tools, call us at 303-665-5200 for a new card. If you are unable to reach us, you may obtain a temporary online number.
Ebooks and eAudiobooks
- Available for free using Overdrive or Libby apps, or from a computer.
Newspapers, Databases & Research
If prompted, enter your name, and Lafayette Library card number or temporary card number.
We look forward to reopening the building as soon as we’re able to safely do so; thank you for your patience.
- Melissa Hisel, Library Director