Please refer to RTD’s website for the most up-to-date information regarding service changes: https://www.rtd-denver.com/service-changes/covid-19-service-plan
RTD is implementing temporary rear door boarding, service cuts, and will not be collecting fares on all routes in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The RTD Board recently approved the COVID-19 Service Plan which also incorporates the proposed May 2020 service changes that were the subject of substantial public engagement since last December. The service changes will be implemented beginning April 19, 2020, and will be in place until further notice. The new schedules will be available on the RTD webpage this week, but the new schedules will not be printed. https://www.rtd-denver.com/service-changes/covid-19-service-plan
- The DASH Route (Boulder/Lafayette via Louisville) will operate the Saturday schedule beginning at 5:30 am on Monday-Friday, with no disruption in services on Saturday/Sunday.
- The 225 Route (Boulder/Lafayette via Baseline) will operate the Saturday schedule with no disruption in services on Saturday/Sunday.
- The Jump (Boulder/Lafayette via Arapahoe) will operate the Saturday schedule beginning at 6:00 am on Monday-Friday with no disruption in services on Saturday/Sunday.
- Reduction in FlexRide Service: https://www.rtd-denver.com/services/flexride
- RTD has cancelled all FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7 service.
- RTD will only operate FF1 trips. These trips will have greater frequency Monday – Friday, and there will be no service 12:30am‐5:00am. Saturday and Sunday FF1 services will remain the same, except there will be no service 12:30am‐5:00am.
- The AB Route (Boulder/Denver Airport) will operate the Saturday schedule with no disruption to Saturday/Sunday service.
- RTD has cancelled all LD2 (Longmont/Denver express via US 287) service.
- The LD1 (Longmont/Denver) will operate two AM trips southbound and two PM trips northbound on weekdays.
- The LD3 (Longmont/Broomfield) will operate the Saturday schedule on weekdays with no disruption in service on Saturday.