In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Clinica Family Health and Boulder County Public Health are partnering to offer testing for COVID-19 to the general public experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Testing is available at Clinica’s Lafayette drive-through clinic at 1735 S. Public Road, Monday through Friday, 9am to noon, or until daily testing supplies run out.
Testing is available to anyone who is currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), and meets the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s (CDPHE) criteria for testing:
- Health care workers with flu-like symptoms
- Individuals with flu-like symptoms who are living in residential settings such as a homeless shelter
- Individuals older than 65 with symptoms
- Individuals with underlying conditions with symptoms
- First responders with symptoms
- Critical infrastructure workers with symptoms
- People with symptoms who work with vulnerable populations or in group residential settings
- Other individuals with symptoms
- People who need a test to obtain shelter or housing (homeless getting hotel rooms or other housing)
- People without symptoms who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
A doctor’s order is not needed to get tested. Anyone without flu-like symptoms will be provided information about COVID-19, but will not be tested. Spanish-speaking staff are available.
Clinica staff will conduct the test while the individual remains in their vehicle and will follow up with results.
No appointment is needed for a test. Bring identification, health insurance information (if applicable) and a completed form downloaded from clinica.org.
Clinica is waiving all co-payments but will bill an individual’s insurance provider for the test. Clinica patients without insurance will be charged a flat fee of $86.94; new patients will be charged $152.97. Clinica offers discount programs for people without insurance and will work with individuals who need help covering the cost of testing.
Clinica expects to perform fifty to seventy-five tests each day. If demand is high, testing might end earlier than scheduled.
For more information visit clinica.org or call 303-650-4460.