Place items on hold using our online catalog, or call us at 303-665-5200 to request items.
After you receive notice that your requested items are available for pickup, you make make a Curbside Pickup appointments! Slots are available: Monday 10am-4pm, Tuesday 10am-7pm, Wednesday-Friday 10am-4pm, and Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Are you here for your scheduled curbside appointment? Call 303-661-1160 when you arrive.
- Need to make an appointment? We recommend you use our Curbside Calendar, or you may call us at 303-665-5200.
- Need to place items on hold? We suggest you use the Library Catalog, contact us online or call us at 303-665-5200.
After you receive notification that your items are ready:
- Make your appointment online (preferred). Or, you may call 303-665-5200.
- When you arrive, park it a pickup spot, then call 303-661-1160 - we will bring your checked-out items to the table under the tent.
What happens on our end:
- We check out your materials ahead of time on the day of your appointment or the night before. As more items become "Ready for Pickup" after you make your appointment, they will generally be pulled and included in your pickup bag.
- You only need to make one appointment for all your items. You may also include family members in your appointment reservation.
- Running late for today’s appointment? Your items have been bagged and checked out already - just arrive before we close and call the pickup number.
- View full instructions and even more FAQs
The Library remains closed to the public. Please contact us online or call us at 303-665-5200 for any questions about new cards or your current account.